Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Introduction

I have been struggling with my studies recently, and every time I go online to blog, I feel so guilty...
But then, why now blog about my studies?
So, this is how Bestarian'92s work. :)
Everytime there is something interesting, or something that I wanna discuss, or, simply something that I wanna blog about (I'm the owner of this blog, bluek), I shall blog it.
Because I want to.
Because I am the owner of this blog.
Bwahahaha. *evil laugh*
I am considering allowing this blog to have co-authors (Co-authors can also post stuff on the blog) but we'll see.
For now, I shall enjoy being online and studying at the same time. :)
So, if you have any comments or anything that you want to say about my posts, you are welcomed to give it in.
The chatbox in this blog is for your convenience, so that you do not need to sign in, or open a new window, just to leave a short comment.
In time, I will find some of the 'si-fu's of certain subjects and crown them co-author, to blog about that certain subject (Such as, Terence for additional mathematics or Bahasa Melayu for Nana.)
Happy Studying. :)

2 comments:

Lil Tiger said...

smart move Melia!

sambil blog sambil menimba ilmu.
How awesome is that?
:D

i sokong you 100% Melia!
jiayou~!

eeuuw that villi~!

Anonymous said...

hey..i recomment...you should let everybody in our class know about this blog...actualy,i knew this blog unintentionally...hehe^^that mean we hv jodoh bah...hhhaahhha